We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or doesn’t perform as advertised.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only products supplied by Brickbuilder will be accepted for return, proof of purchase is required.
- Brickbuilder may credit, replace or repair returned products under the manufacturer’s instructions and according to manufacturer’s terms and conditions .
- Brickbuilder does not warrant or guarantee any product beyond that of the manufacturer.
- ‘No fault found’, if a product is returned as faulty to Brickbuilder but no fault is found after testing by the manufacturer, then the customer is responsible for any no fault found fees and freight charges .
- All products returned must be complete, in original packaging and as new.
- All products returned must have a removable label or be boxed to prevent damage to the original packaging.
- All products returned must be received within seven (7) days of approval for return.
- The customer is responsible for the freight of products for return to Brickbuilder.
- The customer must retain proof of purchase and proof of delivery for returned products.
- Incomplete or incorrect information may delay or cause your return to be rejected.
- A restocking fee may apply for returned goods. The customer will be advised of any charges prior to Brickbuilder accepting returned goods.
Shipping & Delivery
Most goods ship via Australia Post E-PARCEL.Brickbuilder reserves the right to upgrade the freight method to a courier service at no extra cost to the recipient.Brickbuilder reserves the right to cancel an order if it deems the freight method is not acceptable to ensure the parcel arrives in acceptable conditions.Orders will be dispatched via Australia Post eParcel Monday to Friday excluding public holiday, and as soon as payment confirmation is received.Customer please note: a signature is generally required with eParcel upon delivery.If no one is available to sign the parcel is returned to your local post office for collection.